Regional CRM Manager - HubSpot
REPORTS TO: Regional Head of Marketing, Admissions & Communications, US & Canada
DIRECT REPORTS: None
Due to the continued growth within the USA and Canada Region of the International Schools Partnership (ISP) we are looking for inspiring individuals who want to join us on this journey and become part of our regional team.
Purpose of Role
We are seeking a driven, proactive, and detail-oriented Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems Manager to develop and support core marketing and admissions systems within our schools and the regional office. As key member of the regional Marketing, Admissions & Communications team, the CRM Manager helps drive the sustainable and continuous growth of our schools by optimizing customer experience, recognizing priority areas of improvement, and supporting the expansion of the US & Canada region into new channels, catchment areas and audiences.
The core purpose of the role is to ensure consistent and reliable use of any core systems containing student or parent data, with a focus on the customer journey and smooth interaction experience. The CRM Manager will help build out our regional CRM infrastructure, work across multiple channels and touch points, and continuously evolve relevant processes, workflows, and communications to align our regional and school-level needs.
The CRM Manager will be expected to build a close working relationship with other members of the ISP corporate team as well as teaching, administrative and other support staff to fully perform their duties in the region. This will include travel to the schools as required and providing support and training to the on-site teams as well as regional management and team members.
This role is remote in the Flordia area
**The role will require frequent travel within and across the US and Canada**
Begin with our children and students. Our children and students are at the heart of what we do. Simply, their success is our success. Well-being and safety are both essential for learners and learning. Therefore, we are consistent in identifying potential safeguarding issues and acting and following up on all concerns appropriately.
Treat everyone with care and respect. We look after one another, embrace similarities and differences and promote the well-being of self and others.
Operate effectively. We focus relentlessly on the things that are most important and will make the most difference. We apply school policies and procedures and embody the shared ideas of our community.
Learn continuously. Getting better is what drives us. We positively engage with personal and professional development and school improvement.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES1. HubSpot CRM Implementation, Management and Reporting
2. Performance Marketing
- Support core student and parent data systems related to marketing, with a primary focus on HubSpot CRM and the global/regional SIS/MIS platform(s)
- Support daily, weekly, and ad-hoc core CRM projects by designing and managing workflows and processes across schools and functional teams
- Manage end-to-end processes from ideation to execution to analysis by collaborating cross functionally with central, regional, and school-level teams
- Ensure these core marketing systems are set up and configured with security in mind, leaving minimum risk of data breach
- Lead the continuous improvement of HubSpot CRM and ancillary platforms in the region Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create relevant dashboards; review and contribute to regular KPI reporting, and regularly develop actionable insights grounded in analytics
- Partner with Admissions and Marketing leads on customer insights and develop detailed segmentation that target audiences on the right channels at the right time with communications personalized to their preferences, behavior, profile attributes and lifecycle
- Act as primary QA for all outbound communications, both on backend (audiences, triggers, logic, automations, workflow sets, etc.) and frontend with a special focus paid to accessibility, readability, deliverability, and device optimization
- Manage and optimize day to day online acquisition marketing platforms such as PPC and social media lead generation, determining key metrics to reduce operational costs and measure success of campaigns Support with managing third party digital marketing agencies, helping oversee performance and output and providing regular feedback
- Passion for analytics and skill to demonstrate fluency in acquisition of metrics, evaluate and orchestrate campaigns spanning across numerous channels.
4. Processes, Workflows and Training
- Supports ISP Marketing and schools with ongoing website management and maintenance, including but not limited to coding, identifying and fixing broken links across websites and systems, responding to feedback, analytics, front-end security, web-server maintenance, DNS registrations, etc.
- Works in partnership with regional IT team to regularly evaluate and optimize site infrastructures and relevant software/platforms to ensure best practices are employed region wide
5. Troubleshooting and Support
- Collaborate with ISP Admissions colleagues, both at the regional and school level, to fully define and implement a standard way of working for all these systems at each school
- Provide advice and guidance to school management teams on effective use of HubSpot CRM and all ancillary platforms
- Support and manage the training and development of HubSpot CRM for key users
- Provide 2nd line support for the onsite teams and liaise with external providers to co-ordinate case resolution
- Collaborate with Marketing and Admissions to identify customer support and technology challenges and resolve them
- Conduct regular data hygiene checks to ensure accurate reporting and adherence to best practices by all system users
- Show a willingness to work flexibly, sometimes outside of normal hours, in response to service demands of the schools and regional office
- Be willing to travel frequently between schools within the region
- Regularly suggest additional resources/systems our schools could use to improve efficiencies
- Undertake available training opportunities and demonstrate a commitment to continuous personal professional development in marketing systems
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Self-motivated, considerate, intelligent, curious, creative problem-solver looking for a team to call home for the long term
- Able to work well under tight deadlines and a rapidly changing, high-growth environment while still maintaining an attention to detail
- Excited to work cross-functionally with different teams at all levels, including Learning, Finance, IT & Systems
- Comfortable in the fast-paced nature of a start-up environment, able to work independently with little supervision
- Data-driven with a proven ability to increase user engagement and incremental conversion, retention, and growth by leveraging CRM capabilities
- Dedicated to becoming an industry-leader in the field of CRM and Marketing by staying ahead of trends, initiatives, opportunities, tools etc.
- Clear communicator and enthusiastic collaborator with a fierce attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Regularly suggests additional resources/systems our schools could use to improve efficiencies
- Undertakes available training opportunities and demonstrate a commitment to continuous personal professional development in marketing systems
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred and/or equivalent combination of work experience end education
- 3+ years of experience in a CRM, Retention Marketing, or similar role
- Demonstrable working knowledge of HubSpot CRM; HubSpot Academy certifications highly preferred
- Mid-to-high level of HTML, CSS and conditional logic experience and some familiarity with SQL; some
- experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tools preferred
- Experience in K-12 or higher ed settings a major plus
- Exceptional project management, communication, analytical and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to multi-task
- Demonstrable ability to achieve success individually and as part of a team
- Positive interpersonal skills; collaborates effectively across departments and levels
- Tenacity combined with a positive attitude and approach to work
- Professional gravitas and the ability to influence
ISP U.S. participates in E-Verify and will provide the Federal Government with your form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
ISP Commitment to Safeguarding Principles
ISP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years’ employment history.