This job posting is no longer active.
Colegio Internacional Aravaca
Date Added: Sep 22, 2022
Job Description - Marketing & Comunications
● Photo and video editing (essential knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Canva) with creative and branding criteria.
● Knowledge of CRM tools (Hubspot and Mailchimp), for pipeline management and creation of mailings.
● Organisation of events (internal and external)
● News and advertorial writing
● RRSS management
● Website updating (with wordpress)
● Marketing budget control.
● It is essential that you are proactive, organised and used to meeting deadlines.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
ISP Commitment to Safeguarding Principles
ISP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years' employment history.
Dª.Marta Martínez Santos
COLEGIO INTERNACIONAL ARAVACA