Date Added: Oct 26, 2022
ISP Regional Facilities System Administrator - Iberia Role Profile
Purpose of Role
A leading worldwide international private schools’ operator is looking for a motivated and reliable Facilities System Administrator to lead and support the schools´ teams in our regional schools. The position will have a flexible location, although it will require regular visits to Madrid´s Regional Office. The ideal candidate will have worked in a multi-site client and/or corporate facilities. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a fast pace and growing company, working in an international environment daily. We offer competitive pay, excellent flexible work/life balance and long-term growth opportunities. Your hands-on leadership and engagement will drive a safe, quality driven working environment.
As the Facilities System Administrator you will report into the Regional Head of Property.
Begin with our children and students. Our children and students are at the heart of what we do. Simply, their success is our success. Wellbeing and safety are both essential for learners and learning. Therefore, we are consistent in identifying potential Health & Safety and safeguarding issues and acting and following up on all concerns appropriately.
Treat everyone with care and respect. We look after one another, embrace similarities and differences and promote the well-being of self and others.
Operate effectively. We focus relentlessly on the things that are most important and will make the most difference. We apply school policies and procedures and embody the shared ideas of our community.
Learn continuously. Getting better is what drives us. We positively engage with personal and professional development and school improvement.
ISP Regional Facilities System Administrator Key Responsibilities
As the Facilities System Administrator you will be responsible to:
• Centrally manage our Building Information Management tool (BIM).
• Support the Property regional team on developing, implementing required changes, and enriching current information input in our BIM tool
• Validate all documents uploaded to our BIM tool.
• Positive and effective communication at all levels.
• Ensure compliance inspections and checks are carried out, documented and up to date.
• Ensure schools deliver their additional planned maintenance tasks and they are correctly uploaded, supporting schools on this task if required.
• Support the Regional Team on Facilities/Procurement/ESG related data collection and consolidation as required.
• Support the Regional Facilities Manager on Opex budgets and forecasts process (maintenance, utilities, services...)
• Manage or provide support accordingly with any operational contingency than may occur.
• Remain in compliance with the company´s standard and all guidelines
• Proactive and continuous collaboration with the Regional H&S team and schools´ H&S coordinators to follow up and close any facilities related outstanding Audit Action.
• Support on regional Property and Procurement data collection and consolidation gathering as requested.
• Perform other tasks as required
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
• 2 years of minimum experience in similar positions.
• Knowledge of maintenance procedures.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to positively communicate at all levels and areas.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English.
• Ability to use software such as Microsoft Office, Adobe, needed.
• High attention to detail
• Self-managing skills to prioritize and timely deliver goals set.
• Problem solution focus.
ISP Leadership Competencies
You consistently demonstrate and role-model the ISP Leadership Competencies in all that you do.
ISP Commitment to Safeguarding Principles
ISP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years’ employment history.