Group People Systems Lead
This job posting is no longer active.
, United Kingdom
Date Added: Nov 2, 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HRIS professional to join our Central team as our Group People Systems Lead.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and development of our HRIS and ATS, ensuring they are used to their full potential to support our business needs.
This role is essentially a hybrid role, with the requirement to go into the Wimbledon office twice a week.
- Continuing the roll out of our HRIS and ATS globally; this includes supporting the regional HR systems champions / IT with the onboarding of new schools and the management and implementation of integrations (e.g. payroll, safer recruitment).
- Developing and managing the relationships with our HRIS and ATS providers. Working closely and collaborating with them to ensure SLAs are met and that the service provided underpins our operational requirements.
- Ensuring that our HR systems are configured to meet ISP’s and our regions / schools’ needs and in compliance with regulatory, legal and data protection standards.
- Overseeing and promoting the use of our system. Partnering with the regional HR system champions to ensure our systems are used effectively across ISP to their full potential. Resolving any ‘dirty’ data issues so that we have a robust and accurate data source that we can rely on.
- Overseeing the daily operation of our HRIS and ATS. Acting as a support for the regional system champions and a conduit for any feedback and suggestions that need to be relayed to the HRIS / ATS providers.
- Creating, developing and managing global best practice workflows and processes, ensuring that these are rolled out and adopted regionally with any necessary adaptations.
- Working with our HRIS / ATS providers and regional system champions and IT to implement and successfully roll out system updates, upgrades and improvements.
- Producing and maintaining training materials and user guides that are clear, engaging and user-friendly and can be delivered via different media. Working with colleagues, including The Learning Hub and Regional HR and IT to deliver effective and enjoyable online and face-to-face training solutions.
- Creating and facilitating a global HR systems community for sharing feedback and ideas and the provision of peer support and training.
- Produce timely and accurate management information and work with the Group People Analytics and Engagement Analyst to enable the creation of useful and insightful people reports at group, regional and school level.
- Through implementation and best practice helping drive cost reductions in the regions.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Experienced at supporting and managing a range of HR systems from different vendors (ideally across HR, payroll, recruitment and learning) and previous experience of managing integrations between different HR and IT systems
- Experience working in an international decentralised organisation
- Strong influencing and facilitation skills
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness
- Strong knowledge and understanding of HR processes
- Proven project management skills, ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently
- Experienced and effective at developing and managing HRIS supplier relationships
- A people-person with a collaborative approach who enjoys working as part of HR and the wider team
- Strong customer service ethos and excellent problem-solving ability
- Comfortable working at all levels of the organisation and at delivering through a matrix structure where they don’t have line management control
- A self-starter with drive, initiative and diplomacy; capable of overseeing the matrixed team of regional HR systems champions
- Skilled at designing and delivering training to HR professionals and end users, including Train the Trainer
- Ability to create and maintain clear and engaging training materials and experiences for use globally, making use of a range of media
- Strong data cleansing experience and capable of leading on and agreeing people data standards across IT systems
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Data Protection legislation, including GDPR
- Fluent English-speaker, Spanish would be a distinct advantage
Begin with our children and students. Our children and students are at the heart of what we do. Simply, their success is our success. Wellbeing and safety are both essential for learners and learning. Therefore, we are consistent in identifying potential safeguarding issues and acting and following up on all concerns appropriately.
Treat everyone with care and respect. We look after one another, embrace similarities and differences and promote the well-being of self and others.
Operate effectively. We focus relentlessly on the things that are most important and will make the most difference. We apply school policies and procedures and embody the shared ideas of our community.
Learn continuously. Getting better is what drives us. We positively engage with personal and professional development and school improvement.
ISP Leadership Competencies
You consistently demonstrate and role-model the ISP Leadership Competencies in all that you do.
- Collaboration. Takes an active part in leading their school or region; is cooperative and a genuine team player, developing positive, supportive relationships with colleagues to solve problems and maximise opportunities.
- Learning & Getting Better. Continually demonstrates personal commitment and passion for learning and getting better using evidence and feedback; supporting others in their continual learning, development and growth.
- Innovation Leadership. Is good at creating an environment where ideas for learning initiatives and services are generated and is able to motivate and inspire others through the process of creation through to completion.
- Outcome driven. Can be counted on to find solutions. Is consistently looking to exceed goals and is focused on KPIs.
- Resilience. Can deal with setbacks and challenges calmly and effectively.
- Community Focus. Is committed to meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of our students and their families.
- Integrity & Ethical Management. Has the ability to work ethically and with integrity; helps others feel valued; upholds and models the ISP Vision, Purpose and Principles.
ISP Commitment to Safeguarding Principles
ISP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years’ employment history.