ST. MARY’S EDUMANAGEMENT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Position: IT Manager
Location: Sancta Maria International School, Hyderabad, IN
Report to: Regional Head of IT
Sancta Maria International School is part of the well-respected Saint Mary’s Educational
Society in Hyderabad providing a high-quality Cambridge curriculum, where the school
encourages all children to learn independently, facilitating their personal growth, and
instilling a lifelong passion for learning.
International Schools Partnership (ISP) has an exciting academic association through
service arrangements with Sancta Maria.
The IT Manager will primarily be responsible for handling the day-to-day management of
IT Operations & Services of the School.
The IT Manager will assist in providing governance and oversight of all certified ISO
frameworks within the organisation. He/She will work closely with the IT Compliance
team, who provide process ownership for processes across all platforms in ISP network. IT
Manager will implement required services within the practice as well managing adherence
to policies and ensuring agreed targets are met.
The IT Manager will also be responsible for liaising with the Regional IT function on the
operation & enhancement of the organisations Service Management suite of tools and will
be a implementing service management systems and other technology to support Managed
Responsibilities: (included, but are not limited to):
- Planning & implementing changes across the Service Practice
- Make sure network plans are compatible with other computer systems.
- Act as a SPOC to the service departments within the facility.
- Prepare & provide reports to the authorities on the technology update.
- Recommend equipment, supplies and materials for the purpose of acquiring required items and completing jobs efficiently
- Responds to emergency situations as needed for the purpose of resolving immediate concerns. Implement network security measures.
- Plan and prepares preventative maintenance schedules.
- Monitor and report on network performance and usage. Manage network growth and development. Works closely with professionals and functional managers to make sure systems work efficiently.
- Lead and develop the IT team, maintaining a collaborative and constructive working environment within the team.
- Take immediate actions on the Technology recommendations and policies from the Regional IT team.