Date Added: Jan 9, 2023
Role description: The Content Writer will oversee the creation of copy and written content for the group as well as provide support across schools where required. This role will ensure that all content across social media platforms as well as communication channels are correct and updated.
Line manager: Head of Marketing
Stakeholders: ISP Regional Team and school teams
Begin with our children and students. Our children and students are at the heart of what we do. Simply, their success is our success. Wellbeing and safety are both essential for learners and learning. Therefore, we are consistent in identifying potential safeguarding issues and acting and following up on all concerns appropriately.
Treat everyone with care and respect. We look after one another, embrace similarities and differences and promote the well-being of self and others.
Operate effectively. We focus relentlessly on the things that are most important and will make the most difference. We apply school policies and procedures and embody the shared ideas of our community.
Learn continuously. Getting better is what drives us. We positively engage with personal and professional development and school improvement
- To provide copy writing and creative inputs for the school pages on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin
- To provide copy writing for corporate communications as and when needed
- To extend the same copy writing assistance across all ISP schools as and when needed
- To assist to reply to direct messages sent to the group pages on Facebook and Instagram, that are aligned with company objectives, policies, school narratives, promises, using the correct tonality at all times in a prompt and timely manner, when needed
- To proofread and check materials, assets and creatives before they are sent out to external/internal parties, before they go live and/or go to print
- To keep a close eye on social media activities, commentaries not only on the ISP group page and respond if needed to enquiries.
- To work closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager to check that all schools’ websites are updated and liaise with the schools directly to remind them where necessary
- To liaise with the Marketing and Communications Manager and Graphic Designer on the creation of content to fulfil any eDM allocations, ad placements or advertorials required for media packages and/or subscriptions
- To proofread and review all schools’ content calendars including artwork on a regular basis to ensure ads and posts are set up and are live in a timely manner
- To provide support for events or exhibitions, other areas of marketing as required
- Is able to work independently with minimum supervision
- To perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Company
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, with a keen interest in marketing, content writing and creative work.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in content writing and digital marketing
- Highly proficient in English both written and verbal
- Good team worker and able to multitask & meet tight deadlines
- Results oriented and creative
ISP Commitment to Safeguarding Principles
ISP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years’ employment history.