Location: Hyderabad, India
• ISP India HR Team
• School HR Teams, and other relevant stakeholders across the regional school network
• Group People Systems Lead, third party vendors
Reporting Line: Head of HR, India
The HRIS Lead is responsible for the management and development of our HRIS and ATS, ensuring they are used to their full potential to support our business needs. This role is crucial to the sustained growth of the schools, their promotion as the school and employer of choice in their local area and the effective delivery of the Amazing Learning message that is at the centre of the ISP vision.
• Responsible for the roll out of our HRIS and ATS regionally; this includes supporting the regional HR systems users / IT with the onboarding of new schools and the management and implementation of integrations (e.g. payroll, safer recruitment).
• Working closely with our Group People Systems Lead to ensure third party SLAs are met and that our external service providers are supporting our business needs to meet our operational requirements.
• Ensuring that our HR systems are configured to meet our regions / schools’ needs and in compliance with regulatory, legal and data protection standards.
• Overseeing and promoting the use of our system and ensuring regionally that our systems are used effectively to their full potential. Resolving any data issues so that we have a robust and accurate data source that we can rely on.
• Overseeing the daily operation of our HRIS and ATS. Acting as a support for the regional system users and a conduit for any feedback and suggestions that need to be relayed to the HRIS / ATS providers.
• Managing best practice workflows and processes, ensuring that these are rolled out with guidelines from Group and adopted regionally with any necessary adaptations.
• Working with our HRIS / ATS providers and regional system users and IT to implement and successfully roll out system updates, upgrades and improvements.
• Producing and maintaining training materials and user guides that are clear, engaging and user- friendly and can be delivered via different media. Working with colleagues, including The Learning Hub and Regional HR and IT to deliver effective and enjoyable online and face-to-face training solutions.
• Creating and facilitating a regional HR systems community for sharing feedback and ideas and the provision of peer support and training.
• Produce timely and accurate management information and work with our Group Systems Lead, the Group People Analytics and Engagement Analyst to enable the creation of useful and insightful people reports at regional and school level.
• Through implementation and best practice help drive cost reductions in the regions.
• Undertake such other reasonable responsibilities and tasks that may be assigned by the Head of HR India, Regional Managing Director and the International Schools Partnership.
1. Person specification
ISP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years employment history.