Regional Family Engagement Specialist
Date Added: Feb 17, 2023
Regional Family Engagement Specialist
Role Description: The Family Engagement Specialist will be responsible for managing the engagement and enrolment experience of prospective families that show interest in ISP schools in India.
Line Manager: Regional Head of Admissions
Stakeholders: Regional Marketing and Admissions Team, ISP School Marketing and Admissions Team, IT (Systems Manager / MIS Specialist)
- Fields incoming enquiries from prospective families, collect and capture their data into the student management system effectively and accurately
- Build effective, supportive and professional relationships with families to promote ISP School’s Amazing Learning and support prospective families in identifying their school choice options
- Build effective, supportive and professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders of ISP India
- Ensure all incoming enquiries from prospective families are attended promptly, effectively and professionally according to protocols and best practices
- Engage positively with prospective families while providing accurate and relevant information and guidance that will convert to appointments and ultimately enrolment in respective school of choice
- Ensure all prospective families were provided with personalized follow-up that will promote positive experience and reschedule any missed appointments
- Meet/exceed performance and service objectives while effectively managing workloads in a fast-paced environment
- Effectively work as a team to plan, coordinate and execute effective inbound and outbound campaign that promotes high conversion rate
- Proactively provide feedback to ensure effective communication strategies, positive customer experience, and higher conversion rate
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
The successful candidate will possess and be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge and understanding of primary and secondary school environment and admissions process, is an added advantage
- Ability to understand, apply and use a variety of software applications, including sound knowledge of standard computing tools including Microsoft Office applications, on-line databases, email, and web-based research tools.
- Experience using HubSpot and Engage software, preferred
- Ability to manage social media is an added advantage
- Experience in an urban school with students of various racial, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds, preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively and establish rapport with diverse families and school staff
- Ability to organize and coordinate work independently and set priorities in the context of a full, multifaceted set of responsibilities.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion, particularly in matters relative to sensitive or confidential student records, personnel or organizational matters.
- Ability to engage in self-evaluation with regard to performance and professional growth
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with students, staff and others
- Demonstrated ability to make accurate and consistent interpretations of a broad variety of academic and/or administrative policies and procedures.
- Effective analytical, critical thinking, writing and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in sales and/or customer service environment
- Strong proficiency in English (Written & Spoken)
- Strong proficiency in Telugu (Written & Spoken)
- Ability to work on Saturdays
ISP Commitment to Safeguarding Principles
ISP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years’ employment history.