Tenby Schools Setia Eco Park
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Date Added: Feb 22, 2023
Job Title : Executive Marketing & Communications
Reports to : Marketing & Communications Manager
Purpose of the Job : Assist and manage the planning, delivery and evaluation of 360 marketing mix, to help deliver student recruitment and school brand objective.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with Marketing & Communications Manager for all marketing initiatives to ensure on-brand positioning and awareness across all aspects of the marketing mix in a timely manner.
- Create clear and impactful marketing message that represents the school’s brand and value proposition to market segment and accordance to Tenby Schools guideline.
- To ensure marketing initiatives are aligned with the school’s unique selling proposition.
- Lead Generation : Assist in the development and implementation of leads generation campaign with data and analysis.
- Website & Social Media : Create compelling social media contents that would retain current parents and attract new prospects
- Support in design, photography & videography of school
- Work closely with Student Media Team to deliver creative works.
- Overseeing creative works from creative agency.
Job Related Education and Qualifications & Knowledge
· Degree or Postgraduate (or equivalent qualification)
· Degree in Marketing, Communications, Art or related.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing/communications or similar role
· Experience in delivering below-the-line, above-the-line and digital marketing campaigns that are highly effective.
· Strong operational and project management skills.
· Experienced in assisting the development of strategies, planning and managing for implementation of marketing strategies.
· Ability to execute marketing initiatives in timely manner with hands-on collaborative style of working.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Well versed with Microsoft Office.
· Design experience is an added advantage.