International School Andalucia
Date Added: Mar 10, 2023
Job Description - Office Manager
Responsibilities and oversight of:
- Reception desk- first of point of contact for families and all visitors
- Welcomes visitors and families at reception
- Gives Visitor badge and Safeguarding information to visitors
- Supports morning welcome of students- duty on the door and delivering EYFS students to class if they arrive late
- Main Parent liaison and communication.
- Preparation of Communication Letters to parents
- Sending all parental communication via Engage
- In charge of translating and publishing our WEEKLY News via Engage every Friday.
- Taking phone calls and responding to emails as priority
- Upkeeping of Inventory (resources stock)
- Overview of the Headteacher’s Google Calendar.
- Academic Records – ENGAGE.
- Publication and management of parent teacher meetings on ENGAGE and via Google Forms
- School Trips & Visits.
- School Transport (Buses).
- Extra curricular activities programme.
- Teacher admin support.
- Proofreader and translator- Spanish to English and vice versa- in writing and in person at meetings.
- School events- supports the set up and general organisation of these
- School Policy Updates.
- School Calendar.
- Liaison with the Kitchen regarding pupil information on a monthly basis.
- Liaising with Aramark regarding menu for the term- publishing it on ISA Portal
Examinations officer assistant
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years employment history. We will also request references covering the last 5 years of employment.
- Work alongside the exams officer to ensure proper running of the exam series
- receives and logs all examination packages
- safe storage and keeping of examination materials
- supports Exams officer with starting and ending exams and invigilating if necessary
- carries out admin support for examinations