Instituto Thomas Jefferson Queretaro
Date Added: Apr 19, 2023
To manage the change process of implementing the MIS and ongoing adoption of new features when available. To ensure the school is making maximum use of the functionality available and achieving the maximum possible level of benefit from the investment in the MIS.
- Be responsible for day to system administration including allocating of rights and security
- To report changes to roles, access and rights to the MIS Manager (Latin America)
- Support staff with guidance and training and ensure new staff have system induction before starting in post
- To take part in ALL training during initial phases to obtain a genuine working knowledge of the MIS
- Support the admissions department to manage the transition of data into the MIS effectively.
- Work with school management to identify the expected benefits the school will achieve through the implementation of each aspect of the MIS and any future enhancements to the solution
- Establish and document in liaison with ISP the data quality standards to be applied to all aspects of the MIS in your school
- Identify all staff and which elements of the MIS they require training on and address any areas where knowledge transfer has not been successful either through cascade training from colleagues or the arrangement of additional training
- Ensure all staff changes are managed through an induction programme which includes full training in all required elements of the MIS and a commitment from new staff to operate the MIS in accordance with the school’s standard operating procedures and data quality standards.
- Monitor operation of the MIS and ensure operations are being conducted in accordance with the documented standard operating procedures and data quality standards at all times
- Filter support requests from all users within the school and log any issues which cannot be resolved internally by yourself and/or the Expert Users in ISP.
- Develop an MIS activity calendar to identify key tasks required throughout the academic year to ensure the MIS is optimally configured for day to day use.
Educational Qualifications Required for the Role
Degree level within IT
Minimum Years of Experience Required
5yrs work experience with Information Systems
Special Skills and Abilities
- Previous working knowledge of School Management Information System - desired
- Systems implementation
- Competent systems trainer
- Office 365 or Google knowledge advantageous
“Instituto Thomas Jefferson Campus Querétaro e International Schools Partnership are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years employment history".