We are excited to be on search for an Admission Manager to join our Team at Centro Studi Leonardo da Vinci. The ideal candidate will be passionate about customer service, education and be committed to delivering a first-class experience to our families throughout their journey with the school. You will be highly capable in all aspects of sales and marketing. In addition to possessing excellent attention to detail and the ability to communicate at all levels, you will be driven by goals and results through data analysis and you will also bring a deep understanding and passion to deliver an outstanding customer service.
Centro Studi Leonardo da Vinci
Centro Studi Leonardo da Vinci was founded more than 50 years ago. It comprises a Middle School and High School which have “paritaria” status, offering the Italian curriculum for more than 1,100 students aged 11-19. In addition to core subjects, the Middle School also offers courses such as robotics and coding. While the language of instruction is Italian, the school offers a strong English programme with exchange programmes, and this is an area they are looking forward to developing further through ISP’s ILOS. Centro Studi has an excellent reputation and its motto “La scuola che sa imparare” (the school that knows how to learn), makes it a perfect fit with ISP and our own focus on continuous learning.
Purpose of Role
The Admissions Manager reports into our Head of School with a dotted line to the ISP Regional Head of Admissions. This is a key ambassadorial role with scope to further enhance the school’s already excellent reputation within its market. They will work closely with the Head of School and Regional Head of Admissions and Marketing to develop an outstanding admissions process for the school. They will represent the school at recruitment fairs and events and will be responsible for ensuring an exceptional customer journey, offering the highest levels of customer service at all times.
Admissions Manager Key Responsibilities
- In consultation with the Head of School and working with the ISP Regional Head of Marketing and Admissions, devise and embed an effective student recruitment strategy and action plan, including the identification of new markets and the brokering and developing of new agent and feeder school relationships.
- Contribute to the annual Business Planning process by working closely with the Head of School and ISP Regional colleagues to develop a coherent annual strategy for admissions, leading on the successful implementation of this.
- Be aware of market conditions, recruitment trends, emerging markets etc; keep relevant school staff updated and feed these into strategy and activities.
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure relevance of messages to various domestic and international markets. Advise on marketing collateral and social media messaging etc.
- Undertake market and competitor research and analysis and use this to inform and improve on the strategy and approach at the school.
- Forge strong links with other ISP schools and colleagues, learning from their approach and adapting for the benefit of the school.
- Forge strong links with Feeder Schools and develop strategies and initiatives to further develop these key relationships.
- Embed a culture of customer service excellence into the admissions process throughout the school and maintain and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of admissions procedures by taking into accountkey and prospective markets and the changing strategies of competitor schools.
- Be bold in suggesting ways in which the ‘customer journey’ can be improved (visitor etiquette, welcome, follow up etc.) and develop strategies and actions plans for the continual improvement of the customer journey, throughout the school.
- Maintain a good level of knowledge of the student programmes at all times.
- Work closely with the Head of School and other colleagues to provide real time forecasting numbers for registered and prospective students.
- Ensure that all admissions enquiries are dealt with according to the ISP Global Admissions
- Process and maintained in the school’s central management system (HubSpot)
- Ensure that accurate KPI reporting is delivered to ISP throughout the year.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of five years’ experience in similar or equivalent role in the education sector.
- Experience and proven track record of recruiting and managing relationships with feeder schools and recruitment agents.
- Excellent organizational skills and management of CRM system.
- Experience of devising, implementing and managing standards of customer excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Italian & English
- Skilled and effective relationship builder and networker.
- Successful inception and management of admissions and student recruitment strategies.
- To have enthusiasm, imagination, energy, adaptability and patience, ability to be able to have responsibility and confidentiality is upmost important for this role.
ISP Commitment to Safeguarding Principles
ISP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years’ employment history.