This job posting is no longer active.
London, United Kingdom
Date Added: May 31, 2023
GROUP DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Who are we?
International Schools Partnership is one of the fastest growing and largest school groups around the world, with more than 70 schools present in 19 countries.
We put learning at the heart of everything we do to create rounded curious and confident minds that can forge successful pathways and thrive in a rapidly changing world.
We have just embarked in a journey to boost our global brand and we are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our recently created Global Brand Team.
Begin with our children and students. Our children and students are at the heart of what we do. Simply, their success is our success. Wellbeing and safety are both essential for learners and learning. Therefore, we are consistent in identifying potential safeguarding and Health & Safety issues and acting and following up on all concerns appropriately.
Treat everyone with care and respect. We look after one another, embrace similarities and differences and promote the well-being of self and others.
Operate effectively. We focus relentlessly on the things that are most important and will make the most difference. We apply school policies and procedures and embody the shared ideas of our community.
Are financially responsible. We make financial choices carefully based on the needs of the children, students and our schools.
Learn continuously. Getting better is what drives us. We positively engage with personal and professional development and school improvement.
Who are you?
‘Did you know that 85% of the jobs that will be available in 2030 have not even been invented yet?’
A digital Jedi. Someone who has experience with all aspects of digital branding from strategy to implementation, who is ready to influence a growing organization with your passion, experience, and attitude. You are a highly emotionally intellegent, kind, open-minded, bold, creative, determined individual. You are someone who can inspire groups and would feel comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders on Mondays, rolling up your sleeves on Wednesdays and supporting and coaching colleagues on Fridays.
Reporting to the Global Head of Brand, you will be part of the broader Learning & Innovation (L&I) team. Formed by diverse group of exceptional human beings extremely passionate about education, you will find yourself immersed on a fast-moving enriching environment that lives and breathes our values including an international mindset, inclusive atmosphere, and innovative learning approach.
If you see yourself in this description, you are equally passionate about education and communication, have a flair for storytelling, creativity and doing things differently and influence a growing organization, we would love to hear from you!
A few crucial considerations before we get into the detail:
Mission of the Role:
As Group Digital Marketing Manager, you will:
1) Design, develop and implement the global digital marketing strategy for the Group.
2) Oversee ISP’s digital communication channelsend-to-end including planning, management and monitoring of our website and social media channels.
3) Support and advise Regional and Local teams on their own digital plans.
Your main goal is to help grow our brand’s influence globally by increasing brand awareness and consideration for ISP in line with our new brand identity. You will be developing and managing digital strategies including traffic & inbound campaigns that will ultimately generate leads helping ISP schools around the world to become the first choice in their local markets (“Schools of Choice”).
The skills, qualifications, and experience we are looking for:
1) Excellent leadership and COLLABORATION (in capital letters) skills with internal staff and external stakeholders: kind, open-minded yet bold and creative.
2) Bachelor’s degree or Higher Diploma in Marketing, Advertising, Digital media, or relevant field for this position.
3) We don’t believe that years necessarily reflect someone’s past experiences and skills, but as guidance we will be considering 5-7 minimum years of experience, not necessarily in the Education sector.
4) Digitally skilled: profound knowledge and understanding of the modern digital ecosystem, especially social media channels and analytics tools (Google Analytics and Husbpot CRM)
5) Demonstrable experience leading and managing Search Engine Optimisation/Search Engine Marketing, marketing databases, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
6) Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
7) Excellent communication skills: a confident communicator with ability to create and produce content in harmony with a brand’s tone of voice.
8) Experience in setting up and optimizing Pay-Per-Click campaigns on all major search engines.
9) A problem solver rather than a problem creator: can-do attitude: results-oriented / objective-driven. Ability to coordinate, collate and interpret data.
10) Ability to work simultaneously on several tasks and projects.
Please check our global website to learn more about ISP and our mission to deliver amazing learning experiences to our students across the world: https:/www.internationalschoolspartnership.com/
ISP Commitment to Safeguarding Principles
ISP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years’ employment history.