1. Work collaboratively with academic heads and teams, understand their diverse
needs and challenges and provide timely solutions and resources to meet those
2. Plan, assign and manage maintenance and operations personnel.
3. Ensure school buildings, grounds, facilities and equipment are operational and
health, safety and security policies and guidelines are met and proper safety,
cleaning and sanitation standards are maintained.
4. Plan, prepare, manage and administer the annual administrative operations budget
in conjunction with key stakeholders.
5. Periodically review processes and refine/develop new ones to optimise resources
and enhance stakeholder satisfaction.
6. Monitor quality and optimise logistics for catering and transportation services.
7. Vendor management, contract agreements and renewals.
8. Procure and distribute academic materials and stationery following the
9. Upkeep and maintenance of HVAC, electrical and plumbing related equipment to
ensure high reliability.
10.Maintain inventory records and prepare reports as required.