Teacher Recruitment Consultant
, United Kingdom
Date Added: Sep 12, 2023
Purpose of Role
A significant role in shaping the candidate journey, networking and resourcing to ensure we attract the market’s top teaching talent to support our employer brand. You will work to ensure that all the recruitment needs of this expanding schools Group are met and that best practise are implemented across the business, including working with the International Talent Manager (ITM) on the project management of large teacher recruitment events.
Begin with our children and students. Our children and students are at the heart of what we do. Simply, their success is our success. Wellbeing and safety are both essential for learners and learning. Therefore, we are consistent in identifying potential safeguarding and Health & Safety issues and acting and following up on all concerns appropriately.
Treat everyone with care and respect. We look after one another, embrace similarities and differences and promote the well-being of self and others.
Operate effectively. We focus relentlessly on the things that are most important and will make the most difference. We apply school policies and procedures and embody the shared ideas of our community.
Are financially responsible. We make financial choices carefully based on the needs of the children, students and our schools.
Learn continuously. Getting better is what drives us. We positively engage with personal and professional development and school improvement.
- Work with the ITM to understand the job specification and specific qualifications required, in order to create an attractive and robust attraction strategy to attract high calibre candidates.
- Building and maintaining a continual pipeline of quality Teachers.
- Develop new and innovative approaches to attract and engage with quality candidates using a variety of creative sourcing and networking tools.
- Proactively drive the end-to-end recruitment life cycle for candidates using our applicant tracking system.
- Use the ATS to create a teacher candidate pool, keeping the candidates warm until appropriate roles become available for them.
- Assist in reviewing CVs and adhering to Safer Recruitment policies and procedures.
- Conduct initial screen calls with prospective candidates.
- Assist with the administration of delivering a seamless candidate experience throughout the recruitment journey.
- Work with the ITM to plan, organise and deliver the Recruitment Events.
- Tracking data of the candidate pipeline.
- Collaborate with the ITM on implementing employer branding for Recruitment Fairs.
- Being an integral part of the Talent Team and assisting where necessary with ad hoc tasks
- Extensive experience in high-volume international recruitment either in-house or in an agency, ideally for teachers.
- The ability to quickly understand the requirements of a fast-paced range of teaching roles.
- You will be confident in dealing with a variety of stakeholders, be able to build effective relationships quickly, and always act with integrity and enthusiasm.
- We are looking for someone with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a focus on delivering a first-class candidate experience. This is a fast-paced environment, so it is essential that you are able to manage a changing list of priorities.
- This role would suit someone with a collaborative mindset, with passion, drive and a genuine interest in recruitment who will strive to go above and beyond to make sure all vacancies are filled quickly, efficiently and with the best candidates.
- You will love working as part of a fun, collaborative team.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- An understanding of the education sector is highly desirable.
- End-to-end recruitment experience including high volume activity & tight deadlines with a proven, quantifiable recruitment track record in a global organisation.
- Demonstrable experience in coordination and diary management, time management and organisation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively interact and collaborate with Regional Teams, School Senior Leadership Teams and colleagues to establish trust, respect and confidence.
- Experience with employment branding, innovative sourcing strategies, and building a robust pipeline of diverse talent.
- Experience managing projects, events or assessment days is highly advantageous.
- Excellent analytical skills with the passion and drive to demonstrate and quantify success.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible with a positive approach to both work and mindset.
- An eye for attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint for producing reports and presentations.
- A drive to meet targets, in particular time to hire.
- Extensive working knowledge of ATS/CRMs.
- Developing a continual pipeline of quality candidates both regionally and globally.
- Developing new and innovative approaches to attract quality candidates using a variety of networking tools.
ISP Commitment to Safeguarding Principles
ISP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years’ employment history.