ISP Group CRM Specialist Role Profile
Purpose of Role
As a Group CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Specialist, you will play a crucial role in managing and optimizing our company's interactions with customers, clients, and prospects. You will achieve this by supporting the Regional CRM managers with issues, requirements and HubSpot feature training. You will be responsible for onboarding new schools as well as supporting existing schools on the HubSpot CRM application. You will be responsible for auditing and monitoring HubSpot CRM modules, processes and functionalities and suggest optimisations. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including regional marketing, admissions, and External support agency, to ensure we manage the customer acquisition processes as well as existing customer journeys implemented in the HubSpot CRM.
Begin with our children and students. Our children and students are at the heart of what we do. Simply, their success is our success. Wellbeing and safety are both essential for learners and learning. Therefore, we are consistent in identifying potential safeguarding and Health & Safety issues and acting and following up on all concerns appropriately.
Treat everyone with care and respect. We look after one another, embrace similarities and differences and promote the well-being of self and others.
Operate effectively. We focus relentlessly on the things that are most important and will make the most difference. We apply school policies and procedures and embody the shared ideas of our community.
Are financially responsible. We make financial choices carefully based on the needs of the children, students and our schools.
Learn continuously. Getting better is what drives us. We positively engage with personal and professional development and school improvement.
ISP CRM Specialist Key Responsibilities
HubSpot CRM - Onboarding and Support
- Support the Regional teams to onboard newly acquired schools on the ISP admissions process implemented in HubSpot.
- Liaise the regional CRM managers as well as the Regional Admissions heads to utilize the Marketing automation tools for the campaigns as well as the Sales tools to nurture the leads.
- Optimize the overall usage of application to improve daily operations and boost productivity.
- Accordingly, train regional teams on CRM usage, best practices, and data entry guidelines to ensure data sanity and integrity.
- Provide ongoing support to team members regarding CRM-related inquiries and issues.
- Liaise with group support team in case of process deviations, enhancement requests or potential risks.
- Collaborate with the Regional CRM and Marketing team to create and implement email marketing campaigns, newsletters, and other customer communication materials in HubSpot.
- Effectively utilize multiple channels like email, WhatsApp, website landing pages, social lead gen, posts and support the regions to get maximum conversions/ enrolments.
- Design and execute automated workflows, including welcome emails, re-engagement campaigns, and offer or events emails aligned with the regional marketing goals and KPIs.
Data Management and Analysis
- Manage and maintain the CRM database, ensuring data accuracy, integrity, and hygiene.
- Regularly analyze customer data to identify trends, preferences, and opportunities for improvement for the schools and overall region
- Generate reports and insights to inform decision-making for the upcoming CRM initiatives and campaigns and share the insights with the regions.
- Work closely with marketing, admissions and communications teams to align CRM strategies with overall marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with Admissions teams to ensure seamless lead management and nurturing processes or workflows are created to handle the incoming parent enquiries.
Automation and Technology:
- Utilize HubSpot to automate tasks, track school and parent interactions, and streamline processes.
- Together with regional teams, identify opportunities for implementing new technologies or integrations to enhance CRM capabilities and collaborate.
- Ensure each new technology is vetted by the Group Tech team before proceeding.
- Ensure schools follow the existing processes required for core-system integrations and master data management.
- Ensure that all customer data management practices adhere to relevant data protection regulations (e.g., GDPR, CCPA).
CRM Support Agency Management
- Conduct Weekly status update meeting with the agency. To check the list of resolved, pending and upcoming tasks. Review solutions to ensure there are no bottlenecks and keep deliverables on track.
- Service Desk Tickets process monitoring and review.
- Brief agency on new requirements and processes.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business, or a related field (master’s degree is a plus).
- Proven experience (typically 3-5 years) as a CRM Specialist or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in using CRM software (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho CRM).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on data accuracy and quality.
- Familiarity with email marketing tools and marketing automation.
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of customer segmentation, personalization, and customer journey mapping.
- Knowledge of data protection and privacy regulations.
- Problem-solving mindset and adaptability to changing circumstances.
ISP Commitment to Safeguarding Principles
ISP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years’ employment history.
ISP Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
ISP is committed to strengthening our inclusive culture by identifying, hiring, developing, and retaining high-performing teammates regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation and gender expression, age, disability status, neurodivergence, socio-economic background or other demographic characteristics. Candidates who share our vision and principles and are interested in contributing to the success of ISP through this role are strongly encouraged to apply.