The International Schools Partnership (ISP) is a growing group of committed colleagues, in ﬁnancially responsible schools around the world, all of which aim to be the school of choice in their local area. Learning is at the heart of everything we do for our students, colleagues, and parents. We are committed to getting better, all the time.
Begin with our children and students. Our children and students are at the heart of what we do. Simply, their success is our success. Wellbeing and safety are both essential for learners and learning. Therefore, we are consistent in identifying potential safeguarding issues and acting and following up on all concerns appropriately.
Treat everyone with care and respect. We look after one another, embrace similarities and differences and promote the well-being of self and others.
Operate effectively. We focus relentlessly on the things that are most important and will make the most difference. We apply school policies and procedures and embody the shared ideas of our community.
Learn continuously. Getting better is what drives us. We positively engage with personal and professional development and school improvement.
As a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Specialist, you will play a crucial role in managing and optimizing our company's interactions with customers, clients, and prospects. You will be responsible for onboarding new schools as well as support existing schools on the Hubspot CRM application. Your primary responsibility will be to develop, implement, and oversee processes and systems that enhance customer engagement, satisfaction, and retention. You will be responsible to deliver quality leads down the leads funnel via the CRM campaigns and ensure the external digital agencies meet the campaign goals and KPIs. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, admissions, and ISP group team, to ensure seamless communication and a personalized experience throughout the customer acquisition as well as existing customer journeys in the region.
Hubspot CRM - Onboarding and Support
- Onboard newly acquired schools on the ISP admissions process implemented in Hubspot
- Train and support the existing schools in the region to utilize the CRM functionalities and optimize the overall usage of application to improve daily operations and boost productivity.
- Accordingly, Train school employees on CRM usage, best practices, and data entry guidelines to ensure data sanity and integrity.
- Provide ongoing support to team members regarding CRM-related inquiries and issues. Liaise with group support team in case of process deviations, enhancement requests or potential risks.
- Collaborate with the marketing and communications team to create and implement email marketing campaigns, newsletters, and other customer communication materials in Hubspot.
- Effectively utilizing multiple channels like email, WhatsApp, website landing pages, social lead gen, posts to get maximum conversions/ enrolments.
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, & campaign
- Design and execute automated workflows, including welcome emails, re-engagement campaigns, and offer or events emails aligned with the marketing goals and KPIs.
- Segment regional customer database based on demographic, behavioral, and transactional data available in Hubspot as well as data provided by Social platforms.
- Identify core customer segments/ target audiences and collaborate with marketing teams to create personalized and targeted communication campaigns for each segment.
Data Management and Analysis:
- Manage and maintain the CRM database, ensuring data accuracy, integrity, and hygiene.
- Regularly analyze customer data to identify trends, preferences, and opportunities for improvement for the schools and overall region
- Generate reports and insights to inform decision-making for the upcoming CRM initiatives and campaigns.
- Work closely with marketing, admissions and communications teams to align on CRM strategies with overall marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with Admissions teams to ensure seamless lead management and nurturing processes or workflows are created to handle the incoming parent enquiries.
Automation and Technology:
- Utilize Hubspot to automate tasks, track school and parent interactions, and streamline processes.
- Together with Group team, identify opportunities for implementing new technologies or integrations to enhance CRM capabilities and collaborate.
- Ensure schools follow the existing processes required for core-system integrations and master data management.
Customer Experience Enhancement:
- Continuously improve the customer experience by identifying pain points and suggesting solutions.
- Create surveys to capture feedback from the existing customers to support the retention process as well as customer reactivation activities.
- Ensure that all customer data management practices adhere to relevant data protection regulations (e.g., GDPR, CCPA).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field (Master's degree is a plus).
- Proven experience (typically 7-10 years) as Marketing Specialist and CRM Specialist or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in using CRM software (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho CRM).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on data accuracy and quality.
- Familiarity with email marketing tools and marketing automation.
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of customer segmentation, personalization, and customer journey mapping.
- Knowledge of data protection and privacy regulations.
- Problem-solving mindset and adaptability to changing circumstances.
- An ideal candidate should have overseas exposure due to the nature of coverage (India, Vietnam and Thailand)
ISP Commitment to Safeguarding Principles
ISP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years’ employment history