This job posting is no longer active.
Lady Elizabeth School
Date Added: Jun 17, 2022
Digital Marketing Executive Job Description
LES´ Mission: We provide an enriching, learning-focused education of the highest standard which allows our pupils to achieve both success and experience failure in a safe and supportive environment. Staff, pupils and parents share the fundamental expectation of a positive attitude to learning. We nurture our pupils, encouraging them to develop a Growth Mindset to ensure they become resilient and persevere in the face of challenges. Happy, respectful, internationally-minded pupils, staff and parents are the core of our community. We support our pupils and staff to constantly get better and improve themselves. We do this as a team, without exception.
Responsible to: Head of Marketing
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for an innovative and results-driven marketing professional to take on the role of Digital Marketing Executive (DME). The DME role is primarily a support role to the Head of Marketing (HoM), but with specific areas of responsibility in which the post holder will take a lead role.
● Lead generation: work closely with our external SEM, SEO and paid social agencies.
● Lead conversion: execute customer journey optimizations in Hubspot Sales CRM.
● Data analytics: weekly reporting on digital marketing key performance indicators.
● Content generation: proactively capture key day-to-day school activities and generate engaging content for social media channels, Hubspot Marketing, the school newsletter and the website.
● Communications: write, translate and send formal communications to families. Produce and send the regular school newsletter.
● Languages: bilingual English-Spanish.
● Copywriting: creative and confident copywriter in English and Spanish.
● Data analysis: able to analyze data, extract key insights and make data-based recommendations.
● Social media: creative flair to produce engaging content.
● Digital marketing tools: proficient use of Google Analytics and Meta Business Suite.
Valuable additional skills:
● Graphic design.
● Video editing.
● Hubspot Marketing.
● Previous hands-on digital marketing experience is essential.
● Experience in the education sector is desirable but not essential.
● Marketing qualifications and/or equivalent work experience.
To be an international schools group of quality and scale, recognised across local communities and the education sector for amazing learning, ambition and growth.
ISP has a clear purpose:
All our schools:
● Help children and students learn to levels that amaze them;
● Inspire children and students to be successful now and equip them to be successful later;
● Are truly international, working in partnerships within and across regions, cultures and languages;
● Aim to be the first choice for children, students and their families, wherever we are.
Begin with our children and students. Our children and students are at the heart of what we do. Simply, their success is our success. Wellbeing and safety are both essential for learners and learning. Therefore, we are consistent in identifying potential safeguarding issues and acting and following up on all concerns appropriately.
Treat everyone with care and respect. We look after one another, embrace similarities and differences and promote the well-being of self and others.
Operate effectively. We focus relentlessly on the things that are most important and will make the most difference. We apply school policies and procedures and embody the shared ideas of our community.
Learn continuously. Getting better is what drives us. We positively engage with personal and professional development and school improvement.
ISP Commitment to Safeguarding Principles
Lady Elizabeth and ISP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years’ employment history.