Laude Newton College
Date Added: Jun 21, 2022
ISP Digital Marketing Executive – Role Profile
Purpose of Role
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join one of our Spanish school’s Marketing and Communications team. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing (HoM), you will provide support and also have specific areas of responsibility where you will take a lead role.
● Lead generation: work closely with our external SEM, SEO and paid social agencies.
● Lead conversion: execute customer journey optimizations in Hubspot Sales CRM.
● Data analytics: weekly reporting on digital marketing key performance indicators.
● Content generation: proactively capture key day to day school activities and generate engaging content for social media channels, Hubspot Marketing, the school newsletter and website.
● Communications: write, translate and send formal communications to families. Produce and send the regular school newsletter.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
● Languages: bilingual English-Spanish.
● Copywriting: creative and confident copywriter in English and Spanish.
● Data analysis: able to analyze data, extract key insights and make data-based recommendations.
● Social media: creative flair to produce engaging content.
● Digital marketing tools: proficient use of Google Analytics and Meta Business Suite.
Valuable additional skills:
● Graphic design (Canva, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.).
● Photography, photo editing, videography, video editing and post-production (AE, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop).
● CRM marketing platforms (Hubspot, Pipedrive, etc.).
● Previous hands-on digital marketing experience is essential.
● Experience in web maintenance (ie Wordpress) and development is desirable.
● Experience in the education sector is desirable but not essential.
● Marketing qualifications and/or equivalent work experience.
SP Leadership Competencies
You consistently demonstrate and role-model the ISP Leadership Competencies in all that you do.
Begin with our children and students. Our children and students are at the heart of what we do. Simply, their success is our success. Wellbeing and safety are both essential for learners and learning. Therefore, we are consistent in identifying potential safeguarding issues and acting and following up on all concerns appropriately.
Treat everyone with care and respect. We look after one another, embrace similarities and differences and promote the well-being of self and others.
Operate effectively. We focus relentlessly on the things that are most important and will make the most difference. We apply school policies and procedures and embody the shared ideas of our community.
Learn continuously. Getting better is what drives us. We positively engage with personal and professional development and school improvement.
ISP Commitment to Safeguarding Principles (must be included on all role profiles)
ISP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years’ employment history.