London, United Kingdom
Date Added: Jun 21, 2022
Purpose of Role
A significant role in shaping the candidate journey, networking and resourcing to ensure we attract the markets top talent to support our employer brand. You will work to ensure that all the recruitment needs of the team are met and that best practice is implemented across the business.
- Coordinating with the relevant Talent Manager to learn the job details, specific qualifications required, and the experience needed (if any) and use this information to create an attractive and robust job advert.
- Source new candidates from job sites, social media and other platforms using global market knowledge.
- Building and maintain a pipeline of candidates
- Assist with applicant screening processes.
- Initial screening calls with candidates via Teams
- Manage candidate interview schedules.
- Submitting candidate CV's and documents to line managers.
- Overseeing the end-to-end recruitment life cycle for candidates on an ATS.
- Deliver a seamless candidate experience.
- Coordinate travel and logistics for interviewees if required.
- Being an integral part of the Talent Team and assisting where necessary with ad hoc tasks
- Volume recruitment experience either in-house or agency-based, teamed with the ability to quickly understand the requirements of a fast-paced range of roles. You will be used to dealing with a variety of stakeholders, being able to build effective relationships quickly, and always acting with integrity and enthusiasm.
- We are looking for someone with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a focus on delivering a first-class candidate experience. This is a fast-paced environment, so it is essential that you are able to manage a changing list of priorities.
- This role would suit someone with a collaborative mindset, passion, drive and a genuine interest in recruitment who will strive to go above and beyond to make sure all vacancies are filled quickly, efficiently and with the best candidates.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience within a sourcing role (either agency or in-house)
- Demonstrable experience in coordination and diary management, time management and organisation skills
- Ability to deal with a variety of stakeholders, being able to build effective relationships quickly, and always act with integrity and enthusiasm.
- Proven ability to develop successful working relationships and possess communication skills to influence, guide and advise stakeholders
- Direct sourcing experience, passive candidate identification/attraction, using LinkedIn Recruiter and various social media platforms
- A drive to meet targets, in a particular time and cost to hire to the business
- Working knowledge of ATS/CRMs
- Developing a continual pipeline of quality candidates regionally and globally
- Developing new and innovative approaches to attract quality candidates using a variety of networking tools
- Utilising CV search functions from a variety of job boards
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Experience in the education sector is desirable
Begin with our children and students. Our children and students are at the heart of what we do. Simply, their success is our success. Well-being and safety are both essential for learners and learning. Therefore, we are consistent in identifying potential safeguarding issues and acting and following up on all concerns appropriately.
Treat everyone with care and respect. We look after one another, embrace similarities and differences and promote the well-being of self and others.
Operate effectively. We focus relentlessly on the things that are most important and will make the most difference. We apply school policies and procedures and embody the shared ideas of our community.
Learn continuously. Getting better is what drives us. We positively engage with personal and professional development and school improvement.
ISP Commitment to Safeguarding Principles
ISP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years’ employment history.