Group International Talent Manager Role Profile
Purpose of Role
The Group International Talent Manager will provide strategic design and consultative services, supporting Senior Leadership, Hiring Managers, Candidates and Employees through Talent Management - Talent Attraction Talent identification, Succession Planning and Retention Strategies ensuring a positive experience throughout. This role will involve high volume direct recruiting across all non-teaching functions, both at middle management and senior management level, in order to support the growth, talent acquisition and retention for ISP worldwide, whilst also being pivotal in the wider talent strategy for the business.
This role is essentially a hybrid role, with the requirement to go into the Wimbledon office once a week.
- Manage and drive the end-to-end recruitment life cycle for candidates via our applicant tracking system.
- Manage internal identification and retention strategies
- Manage a resourcing specialist to deliver a pipeline of excellent candidates.
- Write job descriptions and advertisements which attract suitable candidates.
- Design retention processes and implement globally
- Utilise social media to attract candidates.
- Manage communications between applicants, hiring managers and others to keep all parties apprised of the status of each search.
- Conduct interviews, manage recruiting timelines, guide candidates on their recruitment experience.
- Work with hiring managers and regional HR to develop role profiles.
- Ensuring that our safer recruitment and safeguarding requirements are followed and provide a positive candidate experience.
- Contribute to the positive image of ISP and the overall credibility of the organisation through the employee proposition.
- Liaise with HR colleagues regarding compensation package/offer letters.
- Continuously improve current recruitment and talent processes to ensure streamlined, cost-effective services.
- Provide Management Information and financial data.
- Attend careers fairs and conferences as required.
- Identify, own and deliver group-wide talent projects.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Degree and HR qualification are desired
- Experience as an in-house Talent expert ideally in a B2C business
- End-to-end recruitment experience including high volume activity & tight deadlines with a proven, quantifiable recruitment track record in an international organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively interact with all levels of management and collaborate with cross-functional colleagues to establish trust, respect, competence and confidence.
- Experience with employment branding, innovative sourcing strategies, and building a robust pipeline of diverse talent.
- Experience in Internal Talent Management, Succession Planning and Retention Strategy design and implementation
- Familiarity with and ability to capitalise on ATS.
- Experience in social media recruitment campaigns.
- High levels of personal integrity.
- Conscientious and able to focus on completing work to a consistently high standard
- A flexible and positive approach to work.
- Excellent organisational skills, time management, high attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally.
- Experience in the education sector is desired.
- Bi-Lingual in both English and Spanish is desired.
Begin with our children and students. Our children and students are at the heart of what we do. Simply, their success is our success. Wellbeing and safety are both essential for learners and learning. Therefore, we are consistent in identifying potential safeguarding issues and acting and following up on all concerns appropriately.
Treat everyone with care and respect. We look after one another, embrace similarities and differences and promote the well-being of self and others.
Operate effectively. We focus relentlessly on the things that are most important and will make the most difference. We apply school policies and procedures and embody the shared ideas of our community.
Learn continuously. Getting better is what drives us. We positively engage with personal and professional development and school improvement.
ISP Leadership Competencies
You consistently demonstrate and role-model the ISP Leadership Competencies in all that you do.
- Takes an active part in leading their school or region; is cooperative and a genuine team player, developing positive, supportive relationships with colleagues to solve problems and maximise opportunities.
- Learning & Getting Better. Continually demonstrates personal commitment and passion for learning and getting better using evidence and feedback; supporting others in their continual learning, development and growth.
- Innovation Leadership. Is good at creating an environment where ideas for learning initiatives and services are generated and is able to motivate and inspire others through the process of creation through to completion.
- Outcome driven. Can be counted on to find solutions. Is consistently looking to exceed goals and is focused on KPIs.
- Resilence.Can deal with setbacks and challenges calmly and effectively.
- Community Focus. Is committed to meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of our students and their families.
- Integrity & Ethical Management. Has the ability to work ethically and with integrity; helps others feel valued; upholds and models the ISP Vision, Purpose and Principles.
- Leading & Inspiring Others. Supports, encourages and inspires students, colleagues and teams so that they give their best.
- Understanding People. Is a very good judge of talent, can objectively articulate the strengths and motivations of people inside or outside the organisation.
- Influencing & Communication. Consistently informs, influences and inspires students, parents and colleagues through timely and effective communication.
- Agile. Responds and adapts to changing circumstances; manages and solves problems by providing solutions in a climate of ambiguity.
- Strategic, Commercial & Financial Awareness. Has the ability to apply understanding of the business and industry to improve effectiveness and profitability.
- Planning & Decision Making. Makes decisions on the best course of action and then plans, organises, prioritises and balances resources to achieve the desired outcome.
- Diversity & Equity. Has the sensitivity, awareness and skill to understand the values, behaviours, attitudes and practices across cultures that supports all children and adults to learn and work effectively.
ISP Commitment to Safeguarding Principles
ISP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years’ employment history.